CIVIL MARRIAGE CELEBRANT GOLD COASTRobyn Wagner
Ilove being a marriage celebrant and really love performing ceremonies, as each ceremony is different due to the individual people on the day. It is so lovely watching families come together to share a wedding or baby naming celebration. I am passionate about making a positive difference in people’s lives and I would be so delighted to be part of your special day.
I will work with you and your partner to give you the type of day you have dreamed of. I will offer many suggestions but all the final decisions will be yours.
I know how important it is to choose the right people to be part of your special day so if you would like to meet me for a no obligation chat to get to know me a little more in person, just let me know. Or feel free to phone me anytime, no matter how silly or small the question may be – I am here to help in any way I can. I have an all inclusive fee and payment plan available to make it easier for my clients.
My all inclusive fee includes:
- As much contact with me as you feel necessary, either via email, phone or in person
- A variety of ceremonies, poems, verses for you and your partner to choose from
- All the legal paper work and your presentation marriage certificate
- Application to apply for your official marriage certificate
- A colour copy of your ceremony, bound in a folder for you to keep and treasure
- Palm cards, laminated, for you to read your vows from, or for family members to read a poem or verse of your choice
- Signing table and white skirted cloth, if required
- Signing table decorations (if you prefer) from my collection including artificial flowers, candles, vases, ornaments, wooden letters
- My two portable PA systems, one of which you can plug your iPod into for your music